disclaimer

Jon Bon Jovi is the focus of this fan fiction. No offense is meant to the man, his friends, or his family. This story is copyrighted and all intellectual rights apply. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Introduction

This story might seem familiar to some of you. It began as an interactive fan fiction on a message board, where if you posted on the thread you became a part of the story. I had a number of requests to do a re-write and put Sam and Jon's story into a format that would work better on blogger and read more like an actual story than a message board thread like it started out.




Here it is....

2 comments:

  1. Ooh...I've other stories on Goddess's site, but have been wondering where to find the stuff with Sam & Jon's story-as I am a Jon girl. :)-can't wait to see the first chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this wasn't supposed to be live yet. I didn't think it was where the public could see it. I'm not quite ready to start posting yet, but I am working on the story - even the site is still under construction. So please, bear with me and don't lose patience because it's taking too long to post. This project, although near and dear to my heart, is a huge undertaking and is only just now starting to get off the ground. But, I'll try to hurry up and get a chapter posted.

    Thanks for reading!
    ~T

    ReplyDelete