disclaimer

Jon Bon Jovi is the focus of this fan fiction. No offense is meant to the man, his friends, or his family. This story is copyrighted and all intellectual rights apply. Enjoy!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Chapter Five

By the time Sam came home dragging her ass, purse and briefcase, she wanted nothing more than to just go to bed.  But, she knew better; going to bed now would mean that either she or Diva or both would be awake and raring to go at 3 am.  So, after her nightly routine of popping a TV dinner in the microwave and letting Diva outside to run, she sat down at her desk and started up her computer.  Maybe the girls on the forum could make her laugh and forget about how horrible her day had been.

Out of habit, she logged into Yahoo messenger even before she logged onto the forum.  She hadn't even finished typing in her password when messenger dinged with a new message.  Geez, he was fast.

JerseyCowboy7800: Good evening, Honey. 

FemFBFan4Life: Hi 

JerseyCowboy7800: I read on the football forum that you work in the Prosecuting Attorney's Office. You realize of course that you've given me a way to find you now, right? If I wanted to. 

FemFBFan4Life: You realize of course that I'm not worried, right? Since I work in a building FULL of cops and legal personnel. 

JerseyCowboy7800: Point taken. Seriously though, you don't have to worry about me, I'm harmless. 

FemFBFan4Life: You don't mind if I still watch my back, do you? 

JerseyCowboy7800: Of course not. 

FemFBFan4Life: Well, you know how old I am. How old are you? 

JerseyCowboy7800: Do I have to answer that now? 

FemFBFan4Life: You don't HAVE to do anything. But if you don't let me know that you're of legal age, this conversation ends now. 

JerseyCowboy7800: I'm way more than legal, Sweetheart. 

FemFBFan4Life: age and year you were born....QUICK....no time to think...I want an immediate answer. 

JerseyCowboy7800: 45/ 1962 

JerseyCowboy7800: Quick enough for ya? 

FemFBFan4Life: Yeah. I guess. I'll give you this one for now. 

JerseyCowboy7800: But I'm a very young 45. 

FemFBFan4Life: uh huh. 

JerseyCowboy7800: I also saw that your preference for your half naked slave boy is...."6 foot 2, with eyes of blue". 

FemFBFan4Life: and? 

JerseyCowboy7800: well....I have the eyes of blue thing covered. 

FemFBFan4Life: what about the 6 foot 2 part? 

JerseyCowboy7800: Sorry Darlin'. Not quite. 

FemFBFan4Life: How far off is "not quite". 

JerseyCowboy7800: about 4 inches. 

FemFBFan4Life: that's tall! I just want a guy that's taller than me. 

JerseyCowboy7800: Honey, I think you misunderstood me. 

FemFBFan4Life: I'm 5'8". What do you mean I misunderstood? 

JerseyCowboy7800: First let me say, damn that was a close one! 

JerseyCowboy7800: I didn't mean I was 6' 6"....I meant I'm 5' 10". 

FemFBFan4Life: Oh sorry, I just jumped to the conclusion that you meant you were taller than 6' 2". As a prosecutor I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I know better. 

JerseyCowboy7800: Honey, I'm not a judge and we're not in court. Chill a little. Relax...I won't bite. Well, unless you ask me to. 

FemFBFan4Life: You said on the board that you were recently divorced. Do you have any children? 

JerseyCowboy7800: Do you promise not to run screaming? Laughing 

FemFBFan4Life: that bad? 

JerseyCowboy7800: Promise? 

FemFBFan4Life: Ok, yeah, I promise? 

JerseyCowboy7800: I have four kids. 1 girl and 3 boys. 

FemFBFan4Life: Damn, what are you... Catholic? Laughing 

JerseyCowboy7800: recovering Catholic, yes. 

FemFBFan4Life: Embarassed sorry 

JerseyCowboy7800: Honey don't apologize for your sense of humor. 


Their conversation continued with a few jokes and a little flirting,  but both of them would've been ready to strangle someone if they'd actually been paying attention to what was going on over on the football forum instead of each other.

Richie, or as the women on the forum called him - Zan, had logged into the forum thinking that was what Jon was doing over there in his favorite chair with his laptop on his lap typing away, and the ever present glass of wine on the end table next to him.  The TV was playing softly in the background; Jon was watching the nightly news while he played on his computer.  After exchanging a few pleasantries with the ladies, Richie realized Jon was up to something else over there slumped in the chair with his feet up on the coffee table, and chuckling softly to himself every so often.  Richie was starting to get a little curious about what his buddy was up to over there.  Then, Lucy asked where Kidd was, and that gave Richie the opening he needed.

"Hey Kidd," he called, smiling when Jon winced at the hated nickname, "What're you doin' over there?  Lucy asked about you."

Jon hated when Rich and the other guys called him by that nickname, but he couldn't very well complain since he'd told the people on the forum to call him Kidd.  "Just talking to Sam on Yahoo," he answered with only a slight growl of irritation.

Richie smiled...

and posted on the forum.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Just asked him what he was doing. He's talking to Sam on messenger. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but looks like Romeo and Juliet are working on the "balcony scene". Laughing 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Then he saw Queenie's post and couldn't help the flirty response he posted.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
So what's everyone up to, tonight?


um, about 5'6" Zan and you? LMAO
about 6' 2" Darlin', unless you need taller....then I could stand on a box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Queenie had a wicked sense of humor.

ninergirl
Thief of Hearts


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 4877
Location: Late to theparty & last in line

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
Just asked him what he was doing. He's talking to Sam on messenger. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but looks like Romeo and Juliet are working on the "balcony scene". Laughing

do you supposed we'll 'hear' Sam cry out "Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?"

seriously, hope it works out for them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

And she was quick with the flirting too.

ninergirl
Thief of Hearts


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 4877
Location: Late to theparty & last in line

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
So what's everyone up to, tonight?

um, about 5'6" Zan and you? LMAO

about 6' 2" Darlin', unless you need taller....then I could stand on a box.

Nope, 6'2" works just fine for me Zan, I get to wear my stilettos that way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Richie had always been accused of being a big flirt, and maybe he was.  He loved women.  All women.  They made life worth living.  He noticed that Pittsburgh Princess was talking to him and posted an answer...an answer that might get him a few of Jon's glacial glares.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


PittsburghPrincess wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
Just asked him what he was doing. He's talking to Sam on messenger. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but looks like Romeo and Juliet are working on the "balcony sceen".Laughing
To be a fly on that wall

not doing much here quite a boring night I'm afraid

a fly? Want me to go read over his shoulder and report back? I can. He'd be pissed at me, but then that's nothing new. Been there, done that, lived to tell the tale. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

But, it was Lucy that made him smile with her answer.

ChgoBearsFan
Miss Fourth of July

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 5142
Location: In LA working on the plans for when I become...MRS ZAN!!

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

ZAN go read what they're saying I got your back lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Quickly, he fired off a response to Queenie; he didn't want any of the women to feel neglected.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
So what's everyone up to, tonight?

um, about 5'6" Zan and you? LMAO

about 6' 2" Darlin', unless you need taller....then I could stand on a box.

Nope, 6'2" works just fine for me Zan, I get to wear my stilettos that way.

Stilettos, you say? Damn...no wait...let's not start that shit again. That shit got me in trouble last night...I barely escaped with my dignity in shreds. Laughing Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Lucy was quick to fire back.

ChgoBearsFan
Miss Fourth of July


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 5142
Location: In LA working on the plans for when I become...MRS ZAN!!

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

see I told ya He's chickenshit lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ChgoBearsFan wrote:
ZAN go read what they're saying I got your back lmao


Okay...be right back. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
But Queenie didn't back up, so neither could he.  So, before he went to read over Jon's shoulder, he put the ball back in her court.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
So what's everyone up to, tonight?

um, about 5'6" Zan and you? LMAO

about 6' 2" Darlin', unless you need taller....then I could stand on a box.
Nope, 6'2" works just fine for me Zan, I get to wear my stilettos that way.

Stilettos, you say? Damn...no wait...let's not start that shit again. That shit got me in trouble last night...I barely escaped with my dignity in shreds. Laughing Wink
You know Zan, if you can't stand the heat...

Darlin'....I got your heat right here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

He chuckled softly at that little gem, then casually stood up from his seat at the end of the long dining room table and started toward Jon's chair.  "Hey, Kidd, I'm gonna grab a soda.  Need anything from the kitchen while I'm in there?"  He knew going to the kitchen would take him right behind the front man's chair and would give him a chance to read his screen.

"Naw, thanks anyway, Mook.  I've got my wine," he answered, picking up the glass in question and taking a long sip.

He'd been able to pause behind Jon's chair while he waited on an answer.  Two heartbeats seem like forever when you're worried about getting busted, but he waited a little longer than that before heading off to the kitchen.  He skidded to a stop in front of the fridge, then jerked the door open, grabbed a Pepsi and started back to his seat at the table.  Once again, he paused behind Jon's chair.  "Are ya sure ya don't want anything?"

Jon looked up with a smile.  "I'm sure, thanks man."

When he didn't dare stand there any longer, Richie strode over to the table and sat back down.  He quickly scanned the posts and then posted...

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

now, do you all want to know what they're talking about or not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninergirl
Thief of Hearts


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 4877
:
Location: Late to the party & last in line

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Come on man, spill it already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

'cause ya know...name calling (like Chicken shit) won't gain you any knowledge.... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

The ladies quickly fired back responses.

ChgoBearsFan
Miss Fourth of July


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 5142
:
Location: In LA workingon the plans for when I become...MRS ZAN!!

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

yes Zan, of course, we want to know.  Do I have to grovel for your forgiveness so you'll tell us?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninergirl
Thief of Hearts


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 4877
Location: Late to the party & last in line
Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
'cause ya know...name calling (like Chicken shit) won't gain you any knowledge.... Laughing


well how about smart ass, wise ass or just plain old pain in the ass? will that get us anything?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PittsburghPrincess
Shot Through the Heart


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 144
:
Location: Zan's Harem~Kneeling at his feet, clutching his powerful thigh

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
'cause ya know...name calling (like Chicken shit) won't gain you any knowledge.... Laughing


you could just tell me since Lucy is being a bad girl Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Richie giggled softly; boy would Jon have a cow when he saw these posts.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Ok...she asked how tall he was, and he admitted he's a short f*ck. She asked if he had kids...and he was afraid to tell her how many he has. But hey, she promised not to run screaming so she didn't once he told her. Oh..and the last thing I saw was he asked for her phone number and she told him.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Lucy commented on how fast Jon was moving; which made Richie smile.  Hell, these women didn't know anything.  When Jon set his mind to something, he was like a paparazzi's camera...focused and ready to go.  It was Queenie that needed to know what Sam's answer had been.

ninergirl
Thief of Hearts


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 4877
Location: Late to the party & last in line
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
Ok...she asked how tall he was, and he admitted he's a short f*ck. She asked if he had kids...and he was afraid to tell her how many he has. But hey, she promised not to run screaming so she didn't once he told her. Oh..and the last thing I saw was he asked for her phone number and she told him.....

she told him what... what did she tell him? come on, don't tease like that, its not nice! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ChgoBearsFan
Miss Fourth of July


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 5142
:
Location: In LA workingon the plans for when I become...MRS ZAN!!

Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ninergirl wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
Ok...she asked how tall he was, and he admitted he's a short f*ck. She asked if he had kids...and he was afraid to tell her how many he has. But hey, she promised not to run screaming so she didn't once he told her. Oh..and the last thing I saw was he asked for her phone number and she told him.....


she told him what... what did she tell him? come on, don't tease like that, its not nice! Laughing



see how he teases us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

that's called building suspense, ninergirl. Not being a tease. And I had to work fast...otherwise he'd have punched the shit outta me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Queenie was getting impatient and talking about having to go, so he put an end to her suffering. 

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

when he asked for her number...she asked him..."What are we in a bar or something?" and something about asking her for her 'sign' first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

The ladies all found Sam's answers funny, but then so did he.  She was really something, and had captured Jon's interest without really trying.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

she appears to be a real smart ass. He's over there laughing every once in awhile. Somebody needs to tell her that being a smart ass won't put him off....it'll just make him try harder. He likes a smart ass. Mainly cause he is one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

At that, Queenie said her good nights, but Lucy was still willing to play.

ChgoBearsFan
Miss Fourth of July


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 5142
Location: In LA workingon the plans for when I become...MRS ZAN!!
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
she appears to be a real smart ass. He's over there laughing every once in awhile. Somebody needs to tell her that being a smartass won't put him off....it'll just make him try harder. He likes a smartass. Mainly cause he is one.

Get her yahoo ID I'll Tell her lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster


ChgoBearsFan wrote:
GiantsJunkieInLA wrote:
she appears to be a real smart ass. He's over there laughing every once in awhile. Somebody needs to tell her that being a smartass won't put him off....it'll just make him try harder. He likes a smartass. Mainly cause he is one.

Get her yahoo ID I'll Tell her lmao

you mean you don't have it? Well, shit...I'm NOT going back over there to look. He already glared at me. And trust me, he's got a mean ass glare. Makes most people run in terror, but I'm made of sterner stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Now that he'd crossed the line and actually spied on Jon and Sam, curiosity was killing him.  Now, he was as nosy as the ladies had been and was dying to know what they were talking about.  Under the guise of watching Letterman, he eased over to Jon's chair.  Standing behind and slightly to the left of his friend's shoulder, Richie could see his computer screen.  Then Letterman had him jerking his head up to the TV.  The comedian had just stolen his line!

When he slid back into his chair at the table, he was still slightly pissed.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Hey, do you guys believe that Letterman just stole my joke? He said he TiVo'd the eclipse! Man, that guy steals all my best stuff!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

While the girls told him that it was funnier when he'd told it and gave him the online equivalent of tea and sympathy, Jon was over there typing as fast as his two fingered method could possibly be and chuckling to beat the band.  Something was up.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

ok, he's over there laughing again. I'm going to go have a look....brb.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Slowly, he unfolded his tall, lanky frame, pushing the chair back slightly as he stood, then stretched slowly.  Then he carefully sidled over to Jon's chair again.  "What's so funny, Kidd?"

The laughter stopped almost instantly as one shoulder raised in a negligent shrug.  "Nothing.  Sam's just got a wicked sense of humor."  Then the two finger typing started again, the keys clicking in his rush.

"Really?" Richie asked with a smile.  "What'd she say?"  He knew Jon wouldn't answer him, but that was okay...he'd already read over the front man's shoulder.  The guitarist slowly turned and walked back to the table.

"Nothing really."  Another shrug.  "You'd kinda have to read the whole conversation to get it."

He really wasn't surprised that Jon was giving absolutely nothing away.  Sliding back into his chair he gave a non-committal grunt.

Then quickly typed and posted on the forum.

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
:


Items
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

ok...ready to report. He asked her what she looked like..and she told him...(I hope I don't leave anything out) She said she was 5'8", with long blonde hair, green eyes, that she weighs 450 pounds, and has a wart right on the end of her nose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

He was laughing softly.  Man, she sure had a sense of humor.  Hopefully, she wasn't a psycho.  Oh, that reminded him...

GiantsJunkieInLA
Wanted Dead or Alive


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 717
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

he told her that she really had him going 'til she added the wart on the end of her nose. And she said, "Oh too far over the top, huh? I'll remember that the next time some psycho in Jersey asks what I look like."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Moments later, they were all saying their good nights, and he said his.  All while Jon continued to peck away on his keyboard.




4 comments:

  1. Jon is going to kick Richie's ass when he finds out his best friend was spying on him then reporting back to the girls on the forum.

    Thank you for the new post it made my night. Now I am off to pack my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back thru this, man Queenie was a nosy beyotch! LOL
    This is fun T, hope you keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, why are your updates not showing up on my Blogger Dash!?!?!

    Can't tell you T how much good memories you're bringing back with this story. I found the Forum have way through and was afraid to jump in (I did "dip my toe in" on it's successor).

    "When Jon set his mind to something, he was like a paparazzi's camera...focused and ready to go." Loved this line!

    And again:write faster PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this T - I loved it on the board and this way just makes me smile. More soon please. - D

    ReplyDelete